Maybe the ride will come soon
The warmer the weather, the better the ride. As the weather gets warmer and warmer, there will be many riding teams on the Sichuan Tibet line. Of course, the precondition is the complete improvement of the epidemic and the unsealing. Exciting outdoor free time may come soon.
Is it necessary to use piggyback bags on the Sichuan Tibet line?
--Many friends asked me, can the Sichuan Tibet line not choose piggyback bags?
For long-distance riding on line 318, do you choose pack pack or other pack instead? Some people say choose a big climbing bag.
Environmental conditions of Sichuan Tibet line in China
1. The climate is changeable in the four seasons along the way, and there are four seasons every day.
2. Road condition: the road condition is basically dominated by gravel or gravel pavement. The road condition is more complex than that in the mainland, and the risk is high.
3. The supporting accommodation and catering conditions along the way are relatively poor, but they tend to be commercialized. People with gastrointestinal discomfort should pay more attention.
Rider self assessment:
1. Physical strength
Maintain good physical strength and good physical condition. Start early every morning and stay at sunset. It's best not to ride at night. The riding distance is adjusted according to the physical condition, weather, intersection and other actual conditions, and can be maintained at an average of about 100 kilometers per day. If your physical condition is really bad, you can consider taking a ride or returning.
Pay attention to supplement physical fitness. Sichuan cuisine is still the main food on the way. You can also try some Tibetan food: highland barley wine, butter tea, yak meat... Bread, mineral water, Babao porridge, red bull, instant noodles, fruits and other fast food may be eaten most, which is more convenient. The water in the plateau is different from our ordinary water. It is recommended to bring some small foods with high sugar content, such as chocolate, candy or glucose powder.
Accommodation flows in and out. If you want to save money, you can set up a tent next to the hotel. There are also many green brigades or riding post stations on the road, most of which are Datong shops, and there are also guest houses with 40-100 packages for a meal. In order to prevent the shortage of accommodation, you can inquire about the telephone number of the next place in the previous place and make a reservation in advance! Those with good physical strength in the team can also book a room in advance every day and wait for their teammates.
① Property security: take your bank card and proper cash, and don't reveal your wealth. When shopping, just pay by mobile phone. In addition, leave one or two teammates to watch the car and luggage. Don't let strangers move the car and luggage. Some people beg for something to eat, but it's best not to give money.
② Personal safety: pay attention to weather changes, landslides and mudslides. Slow down when the road is bad, obey traffic regulations and drive on the right. Respect the local customs and habits, and it's best not to talk about ethnic issues. When riding, you must do what you can. If you feel unwell, you should pay attention to it and don't try to be strong. When you get along with your teammates, you should also pay attention to your integrity. Don't pit your teammates and joke too much. You should also know how to protect yourself. Don't leave the team.
1. Traffic risk. When meeting or being overtaken, try to give way, or stop and wait for the other party to pass before moving on.
2. Risk of downhill. Downhill is one of the most prone to accidents. Be sure to slow down and try to reduce the center of gravity of riding.
3. Rockfall: due to the geological environment of the Qinghai Tibet Plateau, rockfall is normal. Special attention should be paid to the tips of road signs and self judgment to prepare for response.
4. In case of high reaction, there should be countermeasures, with large temperature difference, and be prepared for warmth preservation and heatstroke prevention.
5. Give up halfway. Remember, some people will give up halfway if they can't insist.
6. Risk of damage: single vehicle repair, tire mending, air pumping, screw tightening and so on; The pack is broken and scratched. Considering the better quality, the risk can be reduced.
7. Other unexpected risks
What other options do you have if you don't choose piggyback bags?
It is said to choose a large mountaineering backpack, or carry it, or bind it on the back frame. Assess the risk and consumption. The safety risk and consumption are very large. After all, carrying on the body, in addition to the high center of gravity, the whole body is oppressed by the weight of the backpack, which brings fatigue and fatigue, as well as the risks in the journey, which can not be ignored.
Some netizens' Views:
When riding, carry a small bag and put most of your things on the pack, because the root of your waist can't support the weight of 75 liters of backpack and items for a long time!
In fact, it is more convenient to use camel bags during cycling. It's much easier to get things without carrying them. It's a lot easier for people. If you put the mountaineering bag on the car, it's OK to carry it. It's just that after binding, it's very inconvenient to take and use things. The camel bag is still much more convenient. The camel bag is designed as a bicycle, and the mountaineering bag is used to carry mountaineering. It has different functions and is very inconvenient to mix.
Mountaineering bag will be tired to death, and it is unstable to put it on the luggage rack!
Risks of choosing backpacks:
1. If this weight oppresses the neck for a long time, it will cause cervical pain and leave cervical spondylosis in serious cases.
2. Riding leads to a lot of sweating on the back. Even if the air permeability of the backpack is good, it may have prickly heat.
3. Your riding backpack is a friend whose shoulder and back are stressed, and whose shoulder muscle tissue is not strong, it will be very uncomfortable!
Therefore, for long-distance cycling, especially for cyclists on line 318, I personally do not agree to choose backpacks. You'd better choose a professional piggyback bag. There are many piggyback bags. Generally, it is recommended to hang a bag on the back rack, one on one side and a supporting bag. It is cylindrical like a luggage bag and tied to the back rack longitudinally. In this way, the piggyback bag 20 + 20 + 30 (50) l can reach a total capacity of 70-90l. It is equipped with waist bag and front bag (Shangliang bag), which fully meets the daily needs of long-distance riding.
Overview of riding bag:
1. Piggyback alias: side hanging bag, back shelf side bag, n-type piggyback bag. Capacity: side pack 18-22l, some of n-type packs can reach 90L. The side bag shall be used together with the supporting bag, which can be luggage bag or locomotive bag. The pack holds most of the items used in riding.
2. Alias of front package: upper beam package and front package. Capacity: 3-10l. Main storage: cameras, valuables, snacks, medicines, etc.
3. The capacity of the waist bag varies from 1 to 5L. It is not recommended to be too large, which will compress the abdomen. It mainly contains mobile phones, bank cards, licenses, a small amount of change, charging treasure, headphones, etc.
4. Triangle bag is mainly used to store tools. If not necessary, it can be stored in a piggyback bag.
5. Saddle bag is mainly used to store tools. If not necessary, the pack can be stored.
6. The function of front wheel side hanging bag is the same as that of rear wheel carrying bag, but it is not recommended, which will affect the safety of riding.
We fought for the place in our dream
Conclusion: professional and long-distance riding activities should use professional equipment. Mountaineering bags can not be selected, but riding backpacks with a small capacity of 3-10l can be considered, which can store water bottles or drinking bags. However, the small riding backpack is only used as an auxiliary, not the main force.
In fact, as a light rider, I tend to be pragmatic when I spend almost a month on a journey. What do you think?